Re: [OM] Zuiko 20mm f3.5 MACRO problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 20mm f3.5 MACRO problem
From: "Oben Candemir" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:37:10 +1000
In regards to aperture rings, my 50mm f3.5 Macro has a strange symptom that
its had since I got it second hand. I dont know whether its normal behaviour
and someone else may be able to shed some light.

When the lens is focussed at infinity the aperture goes both ways ie towards
3.5 and 22 with equal ease. however when extended out and focussed at .23m
it has the strange symptom of going towards 22 easily but having definite
resistance going back to f3.5.

Is this normal? Or does my lens need the grease job too?

> >        You can just screw off the front ring that says "Olympus
OM-System