[OM] Zuiko 20mm f3.5 MACRO problem

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 20mm f3.5 MACRO problem
From: maat <maat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:46:39 -0400
I have a 20mm f3.5 macro lens (with the adapter plate) which was handed down
to me.  It takes really nice pictures of, well, really tiny things.

problem is, the aperature is stuck at 3.5.  it looks like it should turn down;
its marked f3.5-16 on the lens barrel, but it doesn't turn without using more
force than bare hands.  is it supposed to be a fixed aperature?  if anyone has
or knows where I can find information I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

maat