[OM] Hot shoe 4

Subject: [OM] Hot shoe 4
From: Trevor and Gail Urlwin <urlwintg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:47:59 +0800
I recall that there was some discussion a week or so ago about the availability of Hot shoe 4 for the OM2n. I have found a place in Hong Kong that has several for sale. He is asking about US28 for them at present. If I buy more than one I might be able to get the price down.

I anyone would like me buy one for them on a cost plus postage basis let me know. I will probably be going in to buy one for myself at the end of the week.

Trevor

Trevor and Gail Urlwin
2F, 22 Ha Wong Yi Au Village
Tai Po, New Territories