Re: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:55:12 +0800
Dear Bernd,

Thank you very much for your translation, I will try to answer it in English
to see if she can understand. The OM4 eat battery very fast especially with
TTL flash connected, there should be no different between on flash mounted
on shoe or connected with TTL cable. But two rolls seems too less even all
shot with flash. I can get at least 5 rolls (may be more, not formally
tested) with my OM4. May be there is something wrong with the camera, the
only cure could be change the circuit to OM4Ti but it will be quite
expensive. One point I can't understand is why the silver oxide die faster
than the other.

C.H.Ling