Re: [OM] CP Filters/Macro, rest OT

Subject: Re: [OM] CP Filters/Macro, rest OT
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:00:19 +1000
>Blade Runner: My all time favorite SF movie.

SF? - you mean, it's not real?

>Spliff: You're kidding right?

See above!

>Pisses off everbody...too long for a bumper sticker

No - get a wider SUV.

>Seen a couple of editions of Red Dwarf, liked it, can't
>deal with Public Television's attitude though, so must
>have missed "vindaloo"... Qu'es que sais?

C'est une example de la cuisine de Goa (Inde) - maintenant c'est le
specialite du region d'Angleterre.
Basically a bloody serious curry, skin removing strength. Lister favours a
Chicken Vindaloo with a beer flavoured milk shake on the side. In one
episode, a vindaloo came to life - not nice. It's now virtually the
national dish of England.
AndrewF