[OM] [OT] Plug for Pentax LX/ME/MX Winder/MD Remote Control

Subject: [OM] [OT] Plug for Pentax LX/ME/MX Winder/MD Remote Control
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:08:11 -0600
[NOTE:  This is off-topic (although not as off-topic as religion), so if
you're offended by talk about P*n*t*x cameras, please don't read further!]

Cori just bought a Pentax LX, and she has a Pentax ME Super with a
winder.  She's looking for the plug only for the remote control for the
winder, but will buy the whole remote if necessary.  If she has to buy
the whole remote, she'd prefer to buy a non-working one, as all she
needs is the plug.

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Sorry for this off-topic waste of bandwidth.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill