Re: [OM] Shutter Tapering

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter Tapering
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:12:08 -0400
Leaf shutters are limited to a maximum speed (even when new) of about
1/350th (even when the ring says 1/500th. )  This was discussed in a thread
awhile ago.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000