Re: [OM] Held the T45 battery up to the Makita - close but no cigar?

Subject: Re: [OM] Held the T45 battery up to the Makita - close but no cigar?
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:41:18 +0200
No way, Hank.
It would be like trying to convert a Hasselblad lens to fit on an OM
body.
9.6 volts means that the number of cells is probably 8.
Re-building the original T-45 battery by replacing the cells is the
only feasible way (apart from using an external battery like the
Quantum-Turbo). And the rebuilding process isn't that difficult...

Frank van Lindert.