Re: Re[2]: [OM] 35 ED Questions

Subject: Re: Re[2]: [OM] 35 ED Questions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:41:41 +0800
Dear Mikhail,

If it uses RM-640, I think it should be 1.4V mercury as I have some EC
series cameras, they also use two RM640, according to Olympus VisionAge
number 7, EC series cameras use two 1.4V mercury batteries. You can use two
PX625 but it is much shorter, for the EC camera, I can bend the contact
plate to make proper contacts.

C.H.Ling