Re[2]: [OM] 35 ED Questions

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] 35 ED Questions
From: Mikhail Ziganshin <dof@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:23:10 +0800
Thanx C.H.Ling,

no, it use two HM-N or RM-640 batteries, but I don't know about they
voltage.

среда, 18 апреля 2001 г., you wrote:

CHL> I think it uses 1.35V PX625 mercury battery. Yes, without battery the
CHL> shutter will not fire, but may be it will fire if you insert a flash
CHL> on the hot shoe (activate the flashmatic mode?).

CHL> C.H.Ling

CHL> dof@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> Hello olympusians,
>>
>>   Does anybody have instruction/service manual for rangefinder Olympus
>>   35 ED, please help me! What the battery I should to use, what the
>>   voltage? I can't turn the shutter without batteries, is it ok?

Best regards,
 Mikhail                        mailto:dof@xxxxxxxxxx
<If you continue to act as you have always acted, and if you continue to see as
you have always seen, you will continue to get the results you always had!>