[OM] FS lists

Subject: [OM] FS lists
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:27:44 -0700
Cc: Olympus-Digest <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Tom, You know, for us digest viewers it would be nice to be able to
access your list of FS items on a remote site if you have access to
space. That way we could bookmark the list and then peruse it at leisure
after reading the rest of the digest. Right now it gets lost in the
digest and we have to load/save all 55kb and then scroll through it to
find your list. If space is a problem I could loan a few kb of my ISP's
server. I have no problem at all with FS posts and only want to make it
easier for all concerned.

Mike
cc Olympus Digest