[OM] Re: OM Book

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Book
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:52:18 +1000
Folks

Regarding the book, I kinda like the mix between technical and
non-technical that the Blue Olympus Lens Handbook has (you know the
one). In fact, it has a couple of distinct sections: celebrity
endorsements, company history, design evolution; user report,
tech-weenie section, glossary. It might be a good role model.

As far as contributing to the publication, most of my photography has
been done on OM gear, especially 16mm and 21mm lenses. I'd like to
contribute (or at least offer) some images for illustration etc. I can
also write techno stuff, but I reckon that base is more than covered
well enough.

Vaughan