[OM] RE: low light lens

Subject: [OM] RE: low light lens
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:15:16 +0200
Cc: agjansen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Daniel,

Via http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=rayxar&hc=0&hs=0
you will find several sites mentioning Rayxar lenses made by "Oude Delft", a
Dutch company specialized in advanced optics.
I have once played with the Rayxar 65 mm F0.75 owned by Albert Jansen.
Albert now lives in South Africa and owns an observatory: Spreeufontein,
http://www.nis.za/~agjansen/spreeu.htm.
Maybe he is able to give you more information about the Rayxar lenses.
About the 8 mm F0.8: that was a joke. Such a lens does not exist for the 35
mm format.
I hope this helps.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt