[OM] OM-Book Update

Subject: [OM] OM-Book Update
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:46:19 -0700
Greetings, all -- this is a brief update to let you know that there's
been a lot of activity over at the OM-Book@yahoogroups list, and the book
project is in a very productive brainstorming phase. Some issues are
starting to see resolution. We are still discussing topics for inclusion,
but are also discussing stylistic issues, thematic focus, and targeted
audience.

I'm keeping a record of suggestions for topics, as well as a record of
the discussion re target audience at:

ftp://ftp.workingpsychology.com/OM/

Of course, you're welcome to join the OM-Book list. Just send a blank
email to:

OM-Book-sub*scribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

after removing the *

Kelton