[OM] FS - For Sale - Yes, this is a For Sale post - Don't read it if you

Subject: [OM] FS - For Sale - Yes, this is a For Sale post - Don't read it if you don't like FS posts - Flame privately, not publicly
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:41:34 -0500
OK, I've been torn on whether to post this here, but the general consensus
over time has been to post it.  I posted this yesterday to the OM-Trader
list, but know a lot of the newer people here might not even know about it.

If you don't like this, then write me privately, not on the list. You should
have been warned by the subject, so you didn't need to read it.

Here's the post.  A few things have sold, and I haven't had time to update
the email, but the website is current.

As many of you know, I've been on a buying spree.  Now I'm on a selling
spree.  I've tried to price these fairly for list members, at lower prices
than I would offer outside the list and less than I believe I would get on
ebay.  You can always compare them to my 'real' asking price at
www.zuikoholic.com.  This isn't everything I have for sale, that's on the
site, but this is a nice big chunk of it.

If you're interested, write me privately at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If you
think I am out of whack on a price, tell me or make me an offer. I might not
take it, but it can't hurt. To anyone that had written me earlier with an
interest in any of this, remind me. I tried to get caught up with those
requests, but had some mail problems and think I missed some.

Any North American purchases over $100 include free shipping.  Any
international purchases over $200 include free shipping.

These are broken down by sections that mostly follow the eSIF.  I've
included an item number, which is just a tracking number I use, but it is
also useful for finding it on my site. I didn't post the links here, just
the items, so if you want to see more detail, including pictures, go to the
site and look it up on the right page and search by item number.  Let me
know what you think about this approach, if it is inconvenient, I'll redo
this with direct links. That just seemed 'wordy'.

On the lenses, just because I didn't say it is MC doesn't mean it is SC.  I
just noted it on some of the important ones. If it is a question, just ask
me.

Lastly, but pretty important, everything I sell comes with a
no-questions-asked return policy. If, when you receive it and use it, you
decide it is not for you, for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
Try it out for a couple weeks, make sure you're happy with it and that you
like it. There doesn't have to be a problem with it, just that you changed
your mind is fine.  This is just a fun part of my hobby, so I'm more
interested in a happy customer than anything else.

Thanks in advance to all that are interested.

Tom

Bodies:

OM-1MD, 1472, Chrome, with Shoe 1,  EX+, $150
OM-1MD, 1260, Chrome, No Shoe, EX, $140
OM-1n, 1327, Chrome, No Shoe, EX, $145
OM-2n, 1265, Black, Shoe 4, Recordataback 3, EX, $200
OM-2S, 1438, EX, $195
OM-4, 1266, Recordataback 4, New Circuit, EX in Box, $350
OM-4T, 1437, Champagne, EX, $460
OM-4T, 1471, Black, EX, $600
OM-4T, 1436, Black, EX in box, $625
OM-PC, 1365, VG, $70
XA with A11 Flash, 1469, $60

Zuiko Primes:

18 f/3.5, 1292, LN, $625
20 f/2 Macro, 1293, LN in Box with soft case, $350
21 f/3.5, 1294, EX in Box with hard case, MC, $300
24 f/2 Silvernose, 1477, EX, MC, $275
24 f/2.8, 1460, VG, $125
28 f/2 Silvernose, 747, EX, MC, $250
35 f/2, 729, EX, MC, $155
35 f/2, 712, EX, MC, $155
35 f/2, 1400, EX, MC, $155
38 f/2.8 Macro, 1295, EX in box, Automatic version of the 38, $290
50 f/2 Macro, 784, EX, $390
50 f/3.5 Macro, 1444, EX+, $140
50 f/3.5 Macro, 1297, EX, $130
55 f/1.2, 1443, $185
80 f/4 Macro, 1309, LN in case, Manual version, $210
80 f/4 Macro, 1299, LN, Automatic version, $325
85 f/2, 797, LN in Box, $225
100 f/2, 840, EX+, $445
100 f/2.8, 1446, VG, $110
135 f/3.5 Silvernose, 1337, VG, $40
135 f/3.5 Silvernose, 1447, EX, $52
300 f/4.5, 1449, EX, $340

Zuiko Zooms:

35-105 f/3.5-4.5, 1301, EX in box, $200
35-70 f/4, 1451, VG, $70
35-70 f/4, 1366, EX, $85
65-200 f/4, 763, VG, $165
100-200 f/5, 1315, EX, $87
100-200 f/5, 1403, EX, $87

Finder Group:

Screen 1-1, 1211, EX, $15
Screen 1-10, 1289, LNB, $25
Screen 1-12, 1290, LNB, $25
Screen 1-13, 1468, LNB, $19
Screen 1-4N, 1489, EX, $24
Screen 1-5, 1486, EX, $23
Screen 1-6,1487, VG, $19
Screen 1-7, 1488, EX, $24
Screen 1-8, 1288, LNB, $25
Varimagni, 1268, LN in case in box, $115
Varimagni, 1317, EX in case, $105

Flashphoto Group:

F280, 1316, EX+, $110
F280, 1465, LN in box, $120
T32, 1479, EX, $75
T32, 1480, EX, $75

Flashphoto Accessories Group:

Bounce Grip 2, 1481, VG, $75
Bounce Grip 2, 1404, EX, $95

Macrophotography Group:

14mm Extension Tube, 1463, EX+ in box, Manual version, $20
25mm Extension Tube, 1339, EX+, Manual version, $20
25mm Extension Tube, 1462, EX in box , Automatic version, $25
Bellows, 1306, LN in box, $125
Bellows, 1283, LN in box, $125
Slide Copier, 1305, EX in Box, $55
Slide Copier, 753, EX+, $55

Motor Drive Group:

Winder 1, 1311, VG, $33
Winder 2, 1457, EX, $50
Winder 2, 1458, EX, $50
Winder 2, 1474, EX, $50

Phototechnical Group:

Recordataback 2, 1473, EX, $45
Recordataback 3, 1525, Like New in box, $65
Recordataback 4, 1271, Like New in box, $95
Recordataback 4, 1312, Like New in box, $95

Non-Olympus Zooms:

Toyo 28-80 f/2.8-4, 1450, EX, $40
Vivitar Series 1 35-85 f/2.8, 1453, EX, $75
Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/3.5 Macro focusing, 1454, EX, $65