[OM] Anyone wants an Olympus FLT ??? ;)

Subject: [OM] Anyone wants an Olympus FLT ??? ;)
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:25:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya all,

Just went to a few photo-shops today, in search for Ilfochrome photo paper
(!!). Of course, I had to browse through the inventory of the shops
aswell, and - of course - I ran into something I hadn't seen before in
"real life": An Olympus FLT. The camera body and lens looked nice, however
I was too much in a hurry at that point to give it a careful examination
(let alone notice anything about the lens).

The price was 4950FF, the location is Paris, France (near Bastille,
to those who know the city). For those interrested, I reccomend the
universal currency converter (http://www.xe.com/ucc/) to convert to
your currency of preference. If anyone wants to be put in contact with the
shop or any such thing (have me examine the camera more carefully etc),
don't hessitate to contact me.

No relations to the shop (other than having bought insignificant bits and
pieces there in the past).

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen