Re: [OM] OM Guide: We Need an Editor First!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Guide: We Need an Editor First!
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:20:56 -0400
Hi Kelton,
I think an interesting topic to cover in the proposed "Technique" section
would be the various ways of using the spot metering capabilities of the
3-4x.  Several questions have been asked on this subject, and there seem to
be several approaches that have been suggested.  It is certainly a unique
feature and a prime selling point.
On another subject, I'd have no idea how to edit such a project, but I have
extensive experience as a proofreader.  I wouldn't want to tackle the whole
thing by myself, but I wouldn't mind being one of several.  It's early for
this kind of decision, I know.  Just thought I'd mention it.
JohnP