Re: [OM] Model Release

Subject: Re: [OM] Model Release
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:09:00 -0400
Also, get the release for your own country/province.

Tom

On 9 Mar 2001, at 8:18, sayeth Garth Wood <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 07:46 PM 3/8/2001 -0500, Bill Barberwrote:

    Does anyone out there in Zuikoland know what the requirements are for
    model
    releases of people photographed in public places or in public places
    where an
    admission is charged such as a park, zoo or concert? I am assuming
    that the
    photographer would want to have the right to sell or publish the
    photograph.

    Given that one might on occasion need a model release, does anyone
    know of
    some place to get a preprinted release?

Bill:

You can find all kinds of model releases on the Internet -- a two-
hour search I performed one day a while ago yielded a dozen or so
sites with useful model releases of various complexity. Go to a
major search engine and type the phrase "model release" with some
other modifiers, such as "photographer," "photographic," etc.

Good luck.

Garth