RE: [OM] visit in Washington DC

Subject: RE: [OM] visit in Washington DC
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:57:28 -0400
>I don't recall seeing any nice pictures of Dirk... are you holding out on us
>Dirk????

I don't think there is such a thing....<g>

Hey now, don't go making fun of the way people talk, OK??

Marc, I'd be happy to meet you during the week. I don't have a car at work,
but I work near National Airport. I can take the Metro anywhere....Arlington
Cemetary is on the Metro system also.

Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright