Re: [OM] OT: Email

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Email
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:49:03 -0700
At 4:16 PM -0400 4/11/01, John Pendley wrote:
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a new, free email service.  I've looked at Yahoo, but they
sure do want a lot of personal info.  I guess their email location is
covered with ads.  Eudora tells you that they're covered with ads if you're
going to get it free.  Any suggestions?
JohnP

Eudora is NOT covered with ads. It is a very small, discrete single ad. If that is too much they have a slightly limited version with no ads.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA