[OM] Digital Imaging of Architecture

Subject: [OM] Digital Imaging of Architecture
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:24:51 EDT
I am involved in a business which includes the sale of vinyl siding, soffit &
fascia.  Do any of the group know of a software program that would allow me
to take a digital photo of a residence and then, using a laptop, show the
image and be able to change the color of the siding, trim, etc. on screen?
This would allow the prospect to see the change in exterior appearence of
their home.   I think I could get the color codes from the siding
manufacturer (Owens Corning).

I could also more readily rationalize the purchase of an E-10 if such a
program exists.

Dave Dougherty