Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:31:13 +0200 (CEST)
On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Tom Scales wrote:

> OK,  in this message we have Rich as a 'hopless fellow'.  So what does that
> mean.  He can't hop?  Oh where I could go with that.  For example, you keep
> buying, we break your legs....

No, Tom - that's how your wife and kids will threathen you. If not sooner,
then when you get to the point of buying radioactive zuiko's and 'vettes
where you'll have to decide which of them to sell to afford the bill...;)

> Then, later on he seems to want Rich to send large quantities of useless
> mail to the list -- Rich is going to go into 'spams'.  Hmm, maybe that one
> was a Freudian slip.....
>
> Hey, it's early.

Tom, you should stick to ebay before noon ;)

--thomas

> Tom
>
> From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> <snip>
> Yeah right!!!  Your status with Zuikoholics Anonymous has just been
> > upgraded to "Hopless+++" fella!  :-)
> <snip>
> > [Note to everyone else:  Not really!  I just wanted to do that and watch
> > Rich go into spams!  <Grin!>)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Chris

Mange hilsner / Sincerely