Re: [OM] high power focusing (B&K Astrofocuser for Olympus)

Subject: Re: [OM] high power focusing (B&K Astrofocuser for Olympus)
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:25:43 EDT
Somebody wrote:
<<<Pricing is somewhere around $250, plus you need to add your own diagonal
and eyepiece.  Another  good alternative for astrophotography on the OM
series is some sort of knife-edge
focusing, which can't be done with film in the camera...

BTW: A varimagni is better than nothing, in my opinion, you can just find a
bright star and do your best.>>>

I had somebody buy a 1-9 Endoscope screen from me who said they were going to
use it for atrophotography.  That's not high manification, but has anybody
heard of this practice?

--p.j.
...who does't need another expensive hobby at the moment :)