Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:09:46 +1000
Could not agree more Susan - I have two sons. One is a voracious reader and
was so from an early age (as was I when young). Joined the library at five
and the librarians got to know him well enough to ask after him when I went
in. He also seems to have inherited my ability to write (Oh yes I can -
I've been paid to do it at various times in my life). Strange what the
genes can carry.
His younger brother would not pick up a book at gunpoint. More of a beer,
motorbike and hang out with your mates kind of kid. I blame his mother and
her rural heritage. :-)
Neither of them can be convinced that photography is a worthwhile pursuit.
Sigh.
AndrewF (not a former schoolteacher - still doing it).