Re: [OM] OCC

Subject: Re: [OM] OCC
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:57:29 +0200
Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-----
>Hi fellow listees
>
> I've just been surfing the 'net and have come across a reference to the
> Olympus Camera Club.
>
>Anyone out there got any info on this? Is anyone a member?
>
>Regards,
>
>Sam
-----
I have been a member of the Dutch Olympus Camera Club. I am not sure however
if this is the club you mean. I do not knof of another club with the same
name though. I think Frank van Lindert (also a list-member) also still is a
member of the OCC. I discontinued my menbership because I could not spare
the time including the driving up and down to the place they usally meet (I
know 200 km single trip is just a small distance for most of you, but from
where I live it is more than half way through the country.)

The club kept it's name (or made only a slight change) a few years ago when
Olympus Netherlands officially stopped active support to the club. Before
that membership (I believe around $10 a year it was) also inluded a
subscription to the olympus Vision Age magazine. It was even translated into
Dutch!

That's about all I can tell right now, If you are really interested even if
it is in Dutch and the Netherlands I can lookup the details for you.

Hope this helps.

Wiliam Wagenaar,
Middelburg, the Netherlands.