Re: [OM] Paris-London pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris-London pics
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:51:51 -0400
Chris,
I found a Photo vest to be very useful. I was fairly well laden down with
the following stuff, but the vest made it both bearable and accessible. OM4,
OM2 ('round the neck on straps), 24mm, 17mm, 28-200mm, 500mm, 8 rolls of
film, shutter release, lens wipes, batteries, tripod and meds. I did pare
down the selection later in the week. Only carried the tripod when I
expected/planned to use it, and left the OM2 behind (a weather based
decision- all rain, no sun, one film speed). Even then, I found the vest
more comfortable and accessible than digging in a bag. I got over the 'photo
geek' factor quickly.

Looks like Dubya is very busy establishing his non- ally relationships as we
speak. Can't say that I've heard any statements from our allies in the local
media. But this should all be off list...

Mickey :-)