Re: [OM] Paris-London pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris-London pics
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:12:32 +0100
In a message dated 3/30/01 7:03:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 http://members.prestige.net/micktrag

Thanks for sharing, Mickey.  I, too, enjoyed the travelogue with links.  And
was impressed not only by the quality, composition, etc., of the photos, but
also by the fact that you apparently took most of them in the rain!  I'm not
that brave.  Great!

Rich

Look, no rain/London jokes OK ;-).

Nice report Mickey. I am glad that some (many, it looked like) Americans were not frightened away from Europe by the Foot & Mouth.

Glad you enjoyed the visit to both countries.

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker