Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:42:34 -0400
that nasty habit of turning every second verb into a noun
> > (ergh!)
>
> And remember, there ain't a noun that can't be verbed!

Ergh! is right.  When's the last time you went to an "exhibition" (noun) as
opposed to an "exhibit" (verb)?  I'm convinced that everyone goes to
"exhibits" nowadays.  I'm a Christian, but I refuse to "disciple" anyone!
The list is endless; we're losing this battle, arent't we?
JP