Re: [OM] Digital Range

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Range
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 18:27:17 -0500
Winsor

I also have one of the Minolta scanners and I think the Minolta software
is hopeless, especially with slides. No shadow detail and blown out
highs...

I downloaded Vuescan from http://www.hamrick.com. It's far better than
the Minolta software, if a bit more difficult to use. I think you'll
find that with Vuescan the scanner is plenty good for web work or
anything you want to display on the screen.

--
Jim