RE: [OM] Make a PX625 battery adapter

Subject: RE: [OM] Make a PX625 battery adapter
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:56:18 -0500
I suppose if you simply don't want to make any alteration the your OM1
collector piece, this makes sense.

But  if you are actually considering making the effort to construct this
device just so you can use your OM1 with silver oxide cells, I would
strongly  recommend Tim Hughes' modification (using only resistors) of  the
OM1. I've done it, and it went swimmingly - not difficult at all if you have
any  experience soldering.

It might be in the archives, or Tim or I could forward his meticulously
thorough treatise (in Adobe .pdf format) to you.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx