Re: [OM] [OT] Postage charged by UK eBay sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Postage charged by UK eBay sellers
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:20:52 +0200
Andrew, you can check all international US mail rates through
http://ircalc.usps.gov/

I point every eBay seller to this site, to let him or her know that
mail rates are not to be found out 'later at the post office' but
'now' by seller and buyer together.

Of course you will have to know how much the bought item will put on
the scale...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.