Re: [OM] M1 guessing game

Subject: Re: [OM] M1 guessing game
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:59:04 -0600
On 2 Apr 2001, at 17:05, gwsears wrote:

> Well, it seems that he who lives by the snipe also dies by the
> snipe. I understand eBay and esnipe can't get their times straight
> after the time change. Am I the only one whose snipe has yet to be
> placed by eSnipe?

Happened to me twice today.  :-(((    No bid deal, though...  my snipes
are for piddly stuff cuz I'm broke these days.

> Oh well congrats to the auction winner :-)

Yup!  Wish I had that kinda money so I could've played.

> And congrats to the guessing game winner.......... drum roll.........
> Chris O'Neill, your bid of $675 appears to be the winner. I will be in
> contact with you in a bit.

I won?!?!?  ROFLMAO!!!

Uhhh....  before anyone else says it, let me emphatically deny it....
George and I did NOT rig the contest so that we can pass the same roll
of film back and forth between ourselves!  :-)

> Thanks for all the participation. I enjoyed hosting it this go-round.

Thank YOU, George, for hosting it.  Guess it's my turn again.  If anyone
sees an auction on e-Bay that'd make an interesting subject of the next
"Guess the Closing Price" contest, let me know OFF-LIST at
mailto:coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get the next round underway.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  New Rule....  George Sears CANNOT enter the next round!  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill