Re: [OM] M1 guessing game

Subject: Re: [OM] M1 guessing game
From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:05:28 -0400
Well, it seems that he who lives by the snipe also dies by the
snipe. I understand eBay and esnipe can't get their times straight
after the time change. Am I the only one whose snipe has yet to be
placed by eSnipe?

Oh well congrats to the auction winner :-)

And congrats to the guessing game winner.......... drum roll.........
Chris O'Neill, your bid of $675 appears to be the winner. I will be in
contact with you in a bit.

Thanks for all the participation. I enjoyed hosting it this go-round.

George