Re: [OM] EBAY BIN Zuiko 35-70/f3.5-4.5 $89

Subject: Re: [OM] EBAY BIN Zuiko 35-70/f3.5-4.5 $89
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 16:00:48 -0300
On 4/1/01 3:52 PM, "Clint Spesert" <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I succumbed to the temptation and bought the lens.  I've been looking for a
> small zoom to take traveling with me.  Im on the road (airplane) on business
> a couple of days each week and the 35-105 Zuiko zoom I have is just a little
> too big.  This one should fit in my computer/camera bag a little more
> easily.
>
> I fear I also am in danger of becoming a Zuikoholic...

Thanks, I was just about to succumb myself. Considering that my first
Olympus body hasn't even arrived yet, that's a bit scary. And, I'm switching
to Olympus to get away from zooms (although that's mainly because of weight
so this one would still be a possibility).

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/