[OM] OM-PC

Subject: [OM] OM-PC
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:51:41 -0600
Cc: <Apaquin55@xxxxxx>
Tony,

Actually this is about the most ON topic question we've had in awhile <g>.
Yes, the OM-PC is a system camera, so it takes all the accesories.  About
the only exception is that it doesn't have interchangeable focusing screens
(not a problem for most people) and the motor drives (not winders) are
limited to 3.5 frames per second.  Also not a big limitation.

It's a fine camera.

Tom

P.S.  Please turn of HTML for the list.

> Sorry to take this off track a little but I would like to know some info.
> am new to photography and to the OM cameras.  Can anyone tell me if the
OM-PC