Re: [OM] eBay BIN 28-48/4 $139.99

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay BIN 28-48/4 $139.99
From: Apaquin55@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:29:10 EST
Sorry to take this off track a little but I would like to know some info.  I
am new to photography and to the OM cameras.  Can anyone tell me if the OM-PC
uses all OM series lenses and if it's a good camera.  I have an OM-1MD but is
in need of repair and I am looking at grabbing a second camera for back up.

  Thanks, Tony

"A person who possesses true peace is not one whose life is without turmoil
but is rather a person who has peace in spite of it"