Re: [OM] bktools E-B-a-y Identity? Let's stop this BS

Subject: Re: [OM] bktools E-B-a-y Identity? Let's stop this BS
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:54:00 -0800
<< This list is starting to get really crummy and starting to pry and
keep too close attention to other people's business. >>

As the Brits would say: "Here Here!"

Being judgmental about people should from here on be considered a
clinical symptom of acute Zuikoholism. If anyone is serious about
kicking their addiction, start with treating others as you would want to
be publicly treated. As we have recently been reminded, our postings are
archived and picked up by some search engines. It behooves each of us to
be careful in disparaging others.  If for no other reason that it might
come back to haunt us.

Not that I haven't cast any stones . . .

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV