is this kit stolen property? was Re: [OM] Application for membership of

Subject: is this kit stolen property? was Re: [OM] Application for membership of the Doris Fang club
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:36:05 +1000
Stephen,
I don't want to piss in your pocket on your awesome find, but I seem to
recall another Aussie listmember having had a similar kit stolen a while
back (last year). May have been Vaughan Bromfield, don't know if he's
still on the list, or if my memory is playing tricks and the kit is
legit (I sure hope it is and you get to enjoy your loot!).
Crikey, is that ever a Doris!
Dylan