Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)
From: "Greg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:41:35 -0500
That didn't make sense because I didn't include the text.  Here it is:

Hello Gregg,

Thank you for the reply.

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you the following two
links contain contact information of members:

http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/listebay.txt

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/2000/msg10095.html

Publishing this information is against eBay rules.  Once this
information has been removed, the account may be reinstated.

Regards,

Jamal
Investigations Team
eBay Powerseller Support
______________________________
eBay
Your Personal Trading Community (tm)

For our latest announcements, please check

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

In order to better serve you, we'd like to occasionally
request feedback on our service. If you would rather
not participate, please click on the link below and send
us an email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
If that does not work, please send an email to the
email address below. Your request will be processed
within 5 days.

mailto:cssremove@xxxxxxxx