Re: [OM] 18-28mm zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] 18-28mm zoom
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:22:25 -0500
Yes, the 18-28 is made by Samyang, and the 19-35 is by Cosina.
I have the 18-28. I also find this very sharp and of high quality construction.
The advantage here is that the aperature is more consistant- only varying by
about
1/3 stop which is very important for calculating flash exposure, etc.

Larry