[OM] One of the "Big White Ones" 250mm f/2

Subject: [OM] One of the "Big White Ones" 250mm f/2
From: Bill Legg <blegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:43:02 -0800
If you are looking to obtain one of the rarer Zuikos  Ffordes, a camera
store in Westcliff on Sea England, has  a  250mm f/2.0 listed on their  web
site for 2500 pounds in E++ condition.  There is a photo of the lens but
very little descriptive info.  With the exchange rate, shipping,  insurance,
duty, etc, I figure you could get it over to the US for somewhere around
$4000.  Not exactly a Doris but if you just got to have one.....   The web
site is
https://secure.ffordes.com/index.htm
then follow the On-line store link to the secondhand section.

I can't speak to the service at this shop since I have not done business
with them.  Perhaps someone on the list has?  Also, I have no connection
with the store, just noticed the lens, you don't see them for sell very
often.

Regards,
Bill Legg