Re: [OM] XA or Epic?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA or Epic?
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:48:49 -0500
As if this is news to anyone, this message was not intended for the list.
Sometimes, though, I get some of my most helpful responses as a result of
messages that were supposed to be priviate.  I'm just going to stop worrying
and apologizing: it's obvious I'm not going to learn to correct the address
line!
JohnP

> Hi Doris,
> My "XA or Epic?" dilemma has develod hyperthyroidism.  It seems that now I
> don't want to settle for anything less than a Konica Hexar.  Better yet
> would be a Hexar RF with interchangeable lenses or Besser R.  At the
moment,
> I'm impressed with what I've read about Konica optics and not so impressed
> with what I've read of the Voigtlander body.  Any thoughts?  As
background,
> if you haven't picked up on this already, I have a long history with
Leica.