Re: [OM] Screwmount adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwmount adapter
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:22:37 +1100
It's me struggling to find something to call it - adaptor ring might have
been better! Basically, a ring with an Oly bayonet on one side and a screw
mount opening in the other. Pentax made one for mounting M42 screwmount
lenses on a K mount body, so did Canon I think and I have a Minolta version
too. They're usually called P adaptors and you often need a little flat
wrench to remove them.
Andrew