Re: [OM] Screwmount adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwmount adapter
From: William Biesele <william@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:11:57 -0700
I think the sbig adapter has a male T adaptor at the camera end and an
OM flange on the lens side. I don't know if this would fit your needs
your not.

Also found a focus widget which has an OM flange. To use you remove the
camera, attached this widget, focus, remove the widget and then replace
the camera. If I can find the URL again I'll post it to the list.

Bill B.