Re: [OM] In which a zuikohalic succumbs to temptation.

Subject: Re: [OM] In which a zuikohalic succumbs to temptation.
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:42:32 -0800
<< I bought it, and spent the whole way driving home thinking how to
break this to Alicia. She took it pretty well. First, I showed her all
the pieces, and what I thought they might be worth.  Then, when I told
her the price, I softened it by telling her that a lot of it was heading
to ebay.  So, I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight >>

As a post script, I thought I might add that wise spouses learn to ask:
"And which of these pieces are WE holding onto, dear?"  Loving spouses
have even been know to say: "Don't WE need to hold onto that Ring Cross
Filter POL in case you find that T10 thingy I can tell you want and
which goes with it?"

Gary (with a naked T Power Control 1 and naked Macro Flash Shoe Ring)
Reese
Las Vegas, NV