Re: [OM] 90mm f/2 Paired comparison: Zuiko Macro vs. Leitz Summicron-R

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm f/2 Paired comparison: Zuiko Macro vs. Leitz Summicron-R 3-cam
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:54:42 +1100
Thanks Les. Unfortunately, as I live in Aus., my chances of locating thirty
year old copies of Modern Photography are sub-zero. If anyone has ANY idea
where I could get the data, my gratitude would be embarassingly effusive.
In fact, any CL sites apart from Gandy's CameraQuest would be welcome.
AndrewF