Re: [OM] XA or Epic?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA or Epic?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:46:25 +1100
It's called a T5 here (Oz) and jsut about anywhere oustide N. America,
which may account for some confusion. It's almost unknown anyway as the
great unwashed masses won't buy anything that doesn't zoom. As my mate in
the camera store says, they prefer 'features' to resolution.
I have an old T2 - heavier but v. nice. good as a backup when I'm feeling
too tired and emotional to think.
AndrewF