Re: [OM] Help on M.15V upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on M.15V upgrade
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:19:22 -0600
Well,  we're continuing our bad progress.  I was at the Walmart and picked
up a Rayovac NiMH 9V.  I picked the Rayovac, because it was 8.4 volts, while
the Eveready was only 7. something.

Well, turns out that the noname brand and the rayovac are made by the same
company.  Same exact battery inside.

Luckily, I have several of these to rebuild, or I would be rapidly pooring
money down the drain.  Well, I guess I really still am, but I'll spread the
losses over lots of packs.

So, I'm off today to try to find the true NiCad replacement cells.

Tom