Re: Re: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay Is: MD1 vs MD2

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] 180 2.8 on Ebay Is: MD1 vs MD2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:45:37 -0600
$144 is a very good price, assuming working condition. Which Control pack is
it, the M.18 (12 AA) or the M.15 (NiCD).  I would guess the M.18, as they
usually came with MD1.

I do have more than I need, but my problem is the batteries.  I have a set
of the NiMH to rebuild a pack, but just haven't gotten to it, and worse,
I've lost the link to the instructions.  Maybe this will motivate me if
someone sends me the link.

Tom

From: "Motor Sport Visions Photography" <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>