Re: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing Contact Inform

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: NOTICE: eBay Information Alert - Publishing Contact Information - giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:33:03 -0600
Gregg,

Ebay,

Like any money hungry corporation, unfortunately   is only interested in
controlling everyone and everything, and securing their profits.

I think ebay's main concern is the "loss" of revenue. i.e. have you ever bid
on something, only to get an email from someone else offering to sell you
the same item for less.

You can no longer obtain any information on an individual like you use to be
able to do, which is unfortunate, in my opinion.

They will however give you the verbiage that they are protecting their
user's rights and privacy.

Everything is controlled in life, even interest rates... unfortunately....

Sam...